Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scrapbook Corner is closing.

My beloved "Scrapbook Corner" is closing. I wish it wasn't true but it is. December 1st is the day the doors close forever. I have loved that store since it opened 5 years ago. It was my happy place. The place where I could go and talk scrap everyday of the week. The place that gave me such great friends and peaked my creativity. How will I survive? Ugggh!! It was the best and I loved every inch of the place and all of the employees. Mandy Schnabel, if you are reading "our creative outlet" blog I just want to say thank you soooo much. Please keep in touch and I will be watching for your next big adventure. I'll have your back and be ready to support you in what ever it is that you do. I know it will be good and make a difference in this world. Good luck my friend!!
Shannon

No comments: