Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankfully!

It's the time of year when we all have long shopping lists and To-Do lists and we really have to make ourselves stop and remember this is a time for being thankful and appreciative. At least, I know I do! This weekend, I was able to spend some time in my scraproom being creative. And it made me remember that I'm so thankful to have scrapbooking as a hobby, and as a time to be creative. When I scrap those pictures I am thankful too - for the people in my life and the times we share together.

So between all the things you are planning to get done, add this one in too - do a page kit from Our Creative Outlet, and record all those thoughts and feelings!

Here's a kit I'm putting in the store this weekend.

And a one-page 90% complete page as well -
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Beth

No comments: