Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our football season is over:(



McGwire's football team lost in the second round of the tournament on Saturday. It was really sad because his little Wisconsin Badger's had an undefeated season. No team even scored against them. Sooo they came in 3rd out of 18 teams. Not to bad huh!! In honor of a fun season I decided to make a single page football layout for the shop. Any jersey color will match and it is super simple to put together. I will have it on display on Tuesday and the cost is $8.50.
Our creative outlet has 11 designers contributing now. Each time I'm there I come out inspired and ready to scrapbook or mail a card to someone special. Speaking of cards have you seen any of them? They are professional I'm telling you. I have vowed never to buy another card from anywhere but our cute little creative outlet. In the next few weeks I will be posting layouts from all of the other girls so you will be able to see the wonderful variety that spills out of that place!!! I will get some cards too.
Enjoy what is left of the weekend.
Shannon




No comments: