Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I got so excited I forgot a few things!!



I forgot to mention the project that I have been working on for the shop. It is called the "EVERYDAY LIFE SERIES"! It will be a one page layout each month about everyday events that happen in people's lives. Things that in twenty years will be so fun to look back on. My debut page is all ready hanging up and is titled "TODAY". It is how a typical day is spent. Each kit will cost between $7.00 and $8.00 and will come out around the 1st of each month. (this one will be a little early because I just can't wait to get started.) Each kit will have all of the pieces cut so all that will have to be done is adhering things down, add journaling and pictures. My goal is to make it easy enough that only a small amount of time will be spent putting it together. There will only be a few kits available but if you email me I will be happy to make an extra.


I also wanted to say thank you to all that have shopped at "our creative outlet" and for telling others about us. We are starting to get noticed!! Can I get a whewww hoooo!!!?

Sincerely,
Shannon

No comments: