Wednesday, September 24, 2008

logo


I know it is small but isn't it just the cutest logo you have ever seen? Lisa Fritz designed it for our shop. When I get really good at blogging I will make it huge and clear. Today I am just so happy that I figured out how to download it from an email onto the blog!!!!
For those of you that don't all ready know I have 7 confirmed designers that will be adding scrapbook kits to a little space that we have reserved in the Logan Village Shoppes on the square in downtown Noblesville. Our opening day is October 1st. In the next couple of days I will post my layouts that I will be debuting on opening day!!! Anyone else that would like for me to post their layouts please send them my way and I will do my best to get them posted. I am getting so excited.
More later,
Shannon

No comments: